The Pace Center for Civic Engagement invites all Princeton University undergraduate students working, interning, or researching in Trenton or Princeton during the summer of 2019 to apply to the inaugural year of the Trenton Summer Fellowship.
Through this fellowship experience, students will have the opportunity to meet with community partners, visit museums, attend performances, sporting events, explore restaurants and engage in other activities in or around the city of Trenton. Events will be scheduled to accommodate students’ work hours and is supplemental programming to requirements of your University sponsor program. Transportation will be made available with arranged meals and admission fees covered by the Trenton Summer Fellowship program.
- To foster deeper engagement with the city of Trenton during summer experiences
- To foster community among students on campus in the summer
- To create opportunities for peer-to-peer learning, reflection and fun
- To create a cohort who is educated regarding the history and context of Trenton
- To help students develop a robust, multifaceted, and strengths-based lens to their local civic engagement work
Complete the online application form.
Contact Pace Center Senior Associate Director Elsie Sheidler, firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by Elsie’s office, Frist Campus Center, Room 201F (inside 201D).