Bogle Fellows application is now open. Click HERE to apply.
Applicants may see the fellowship as an opportunity to return to their home community or revisit a familiar experience with the new lens of a Princetonian; others may opt to use the opportunity to remain in Princeton or explore a new environment.
- Only first year Princeton students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to design their own service or civic engagement oriented internship or project. Alternatively, they can secure a non-paying service internship. Read about past projects here.
- The internship or project needs to have a committed supervisor. This can be a host organization or an individual (such as a professor).
- The internship or project must be full-time and be a minimum of 8 weeks.
- The internship or project must take place in the United States.
- Applicants must commit to being on Princeton’s campus first year spring semester and throughout the sophomore year.
- Applicants must commit to attending the Pace Spring Leader Intensive (April 14th, 2018) and all other scheduled fellowship meetings
- The $4,500 award can be used however the Bogle Fellow wishes. Fellows are not required to submit a budget nor receipts.
- Applicants must submit a resume (in PDF form).
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a letter of commitment from the supervisor to explain the internship or project and the supervisory role.
- Applicants may not receive funding for their 8+ week internship or project from any other source.
- Bogle Fellows are automatically eligible for Service Focus
Bogle Fellowship Important Dates
- Application deadline: 5:00 PM on February 23rd, 2018
- Interviews for finalists: February 26th- March 9th
- Offers made: Week of March 12th
- Spring Leader Intensive: April 14th, 2018
- Service Focus Celebratory Dinner: April 20th 2018
- Summer internship: Summer 2018 (minimum 8 weeks)
Questions? Email email@example.com.