Applications are now open! Click here to apply!
The Bogle Fellowship is designed to promote intellectual curiosity in students. Students are encouraged to think about issues or topics that they’ve learned about or experienced and consider how an immersive service experience might enable them to delve more deeply into the topic.
Applicants may see the fellowship as an opportunity to return to their home community or revisit a familiar experience with the new lens of a Princetonian; others may opt to use the opportunity to remain in Princeton or explore a new environment.
- Only first-year Princeton students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to design their own service or civic engagement oriented internship or project. Alternatively, they can secure a non-paying service internship. Read about past projects here.
- The internship or project needs to have a committed supervisor. This can be a host organization or an individual (such as a professor).
- The internship or project must be full-time and be a minimum of 8 weeks.
- The internship or project must take place in the United States, or in international student's home countries.
- The $4,500 award can be used however the Bogle Fellow wishes. Fellows are not required to submit a budget nor receipts.
- Applicants must submit a resume (in PDF form).
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a letter of commitment from the supervisor to explain the internship or project and the supervisory role.
- Applicants may not receive funding for their 8+ week internship or project from any other source.
- Applicant are encouraged to apply for Service Focus to deepen their learning experience in the sophomore year.
Bogle Fellowship Important Dates
- Applications open: December 12th
- Priority Deadline: February 7th
- Final Deadline: March 25th
Questions? Email email@example.com