The Breakout Princeton trip application for Spring 2019 is now live. Applications are due Sunday, December 9 by 11:59 PM.
Applications go live twice a year, once at the beginning of the fall semester and once in the spring semester. Breakout Princeton trips are fully funded to extend this opportunity to as many Princeton students as possible.
Given the Pace Center's commitment to access, students may only go on a Breakout Princeton trip once. If you have already gone on a trip and want to stay involved, consider proposing a trip for the 2019-2020 academic year. Learn more about proposing a trip.
If you’re staying on campus for fall break, spring break, or intercession, feel free to check out our Breakout Local program.
For any questions or to request more information feel free to reach out to Breakout Princeton Program Coordinator, Geralyn Williams, at email@example.com.
For a closer look at what goes on during our trips, check out our blog.
Participant Roles and Expectations:
- Fill out an application online
- Enrich your understanding of the trip topic and other relevant intersectional issues
- Participate in organized Pre-Trip activities with other participants and trip leaders
- Attend a Pre-Trip send-off hosted by the Breakout Princeton board
- Engage with and learn from Community Partners and each other
- Participate in hands-on service
- Actively post on your trip blog
- Explore your host city
- Have fun!
- Make a plan with your Breakout group, or individually, to bring your learning back to campus
- Get involved with a Post-Trip
- Attend the Post-Trip Gathering hosted by the Breakout Princeton board