The Civic Leadership Council (CLC) seeks out new members for its council each fall and spring. CLC believes in equitable access to civic engagement opportunities, internal mentorship, discourse and reflection, and connection and collaboration. CLC members are expected to:
- Join/lead a working group, which will plan at least one event per year
- Attend weekly council meetings, as well as project-specific meetings
- Attend CLC retreats at the beginning of each semester
- Attend collaborative Pace Center student council meetings as necessary
- Bring skills, ideas, and passions to the council in an effort to share and build those skills in other members
The application for fall 2021 will open on August 26 and will close at 11:59 PM EST on September 7. Princeton University undergraduate and graduate students may apply online.
Join the Board
Every fall, elections are held to welcome new members to CLC's leadership board, which fosters an environment of community-building and professional skill development for Princeton students.