Letters to Strangers (L2S) is a global, youth-run organization seeking to destigmatize mental illness and increase access to affordable, quality treatment. Our projects include anonymous letter-writing exchanges, peer education and advocacy. This semester, we hope to continue our anonymous letter-writing exchanges (more focused within chapter!), create more of a dialogue about racial justice and mental health, advocate for stronger mental health resources through Princeton's Counseling and Psychological Services during this pandemic and going forward, and continuing Project Lean on Me (a project sharing anonymous mental health stories and support to destigmatize mental health at Princeton).
- Hannah J. Reynolds, email@example.com
- Sandra J. Chen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olivia C. Timmermans, email@example.com
- Maria Fleury, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haleigh A. Gundy, email@example.com