The Pace Center All Board Retreat is designed to facilitate leadership development for Pace Center student board members through knowledge sharing of expectations and best practices, exploring group dynamics and reviewing the Pace Center strategic plan. The All Board Retreat also fosters a space for collaboration amongst Pace Center boards.
As a result of attending the All Board Retreat, student board members will be able to:
- Identify their leadership style and give examples of the best practices of effective leadership.
- Define themselves and their respective boards as part of a larger Pace Center leadership team.
- Recognize their role as board members and utilize Pace Center policies, procedures and best practices.
- Design working budgets that reflect a deep understanding of financial stewardship
- Compose goals and objectives for their work that align with the goals and strategies of the Pace Center strategic plan.