- What is service at Princeton? Is it helping someone else? Is it standing up for what's right? Is it giving back? Yes and much more! Our new "Service is ..." video series aims to share the broad definition and impact of service and civic engagement at Princeton University and beyond.
- Students for Prison Education and Reform (SPEAR) recently joined advocacy organizations from across New Jersey to organize a rally against solitary confinement outside New Jersey State Prison in Trenton. Kyle Berlin '18 shares his experience at the rally and what he, SPEAR, and others, are fighting for.
- Are you interested in welcoming the Class of 2021? Do you want to inspire a love of service to others and community? Been looking for a way to connect with the Pace Center for Civic Engagement? Join the 2017 Community Action (CA) Leader and Support Team!
- January will once again be Month of Service at Princeton – a time to celebrate the importance of engagement and showcase the many ways we all serve at Princeton. The Pace Center is organizing opportunities for students, staff and faculty to learn and engage on campus and in the local community.
- We have grown from a center focused on supporting the activity of service to a center where service and learning are intertwined. Our strategic plan not only reinforces the University’s strong commitment to service and civic engagement, but also strengthens the work we’ve already begun to help students learn to do service well.
News and stories
Interested in service and civic engagement?
Volunteer 101 is a training workshop designed to equip new volunteers with the knowledge they need to have a successful and meaningful experience i
Open to Breakout trip participants, trip leaders, and coordinators.