- Only first year Princeton students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need to design their own service or civic engagement oriented internship or project. Alternatively, they can secure a non-paying service internship. Read about past projects here.
- The internship or project needs to have a committed supervisor. This can be a host organization or an individual (such as a professor).
- The internship or project must be full-time and be a minimum of 8 weeks.
- The internship or project must take place in the United States.
- Applicants must commit to being on Princeton’s campus first year spring semester and sophomore fall semester.
- The $4,500 award can be used however the Bogle Fellow wishes. Fellows are not required to submit a budget nor receipts.
- Applicants must submit a resume (in PDF form).
- Applicants must submit a letter of commitment from the supervisor. This letter must explain the internship or project and the supervisory role.
- Applicants may not receive funding for their 8+ week internship or project from any other source.
Further details can be found on the application. APPLY HERE
Bogle Fellowship Important Dates
- Application deadline: 5:00 PM on February 12, 2017
- Interviews for finalists: mid-February 2017
- Offers made: Friday, March 3, 2017
- Acceptance of offer due: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- Spring campus activities: March - May 2017
- Summer internship: summer 2017 (minimum 8 weeks)
- Fall campus activities: September – December 2017
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.