Apply HERE (Applications due February 17, 2017)
Location: Newark, NJ
Address of Internship: 31 Green St. Newark, NJ 17102
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review arrest reports and criminal histories to determine NCS eligibility;
- Entering NCS case data into the program database;
- Take attendance and collecting information from NCS participants in the courtroom;
- Maintain communication of information between NCS clinic, courtroom staff and Senior Resource Coordinator;
- Escort NCS participants between courtrooms and the NCS clinic;
- Maintain the NCS intake calendar;
- Perform other supportive tasks and functions as assigned by the Senior Resource Coordinator.
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate appropriately with judges and other court personnel;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and solve problems creatively;
- Word-processing and data entry proficiency required;
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.